Prompt, Professional Service
Prompt service and support is provided to each host from the time they apply to become a host, right through the arrival, stay and departure of each student placed in their home.
Professional training and support, including a dedicated local Host Manager, make sure you don’t feel you are “going it alone”.
- Education about different student cultures
- Learn about hosting best practices
- Student culture, communication and interaction
- Online training for self-paced learning
- Training by your assigned local Host Manager
- Student screening and matching in advance of hosting
- Airport pick-up and delivery of your student to your home
- Facilitate your student relationship through the adjustment period
- 24 x 7 contact centre for emergencies or critical incident support
- Highly responsive replies to email and phone inquiries
- Online host forum for private use between Hosts
Isabel is a delight, thoughtful and considerate, and it is an absolute pleasure to have Isabel staying in my home.